January 02, 2011

The colours of my eyes: Freshwater

This look was created a few days ago. I went to the "in-laws" (we're not married so far, so it's not quite correct) to have a late Boxing Day. I've got some great gloves to keep my hands warm. I might show them soon because the look kinda funny. Anyways, on to the look:




UDPP as a base, with UD Sidecar on the lid (beautiful colour but the fallout is horrible!) and UD Darkhouse in the crease - both colours are from the UD Naked palette. On the browbone is MAC Shroom and MAC Phloof as highlight under the brow. On the lower lid, I used MAC Freshwater. And the upper liner is MAC Fly By Blue pearlglide with a blue glitter liner on top you can't really make out in the pictures.

I hope you enjoy, more will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment