April 11, 2013

Challenge time: My take on the 31 day challenge

In order to get things moving on this blog again, I decided to take on the oh so famous 31 day challenge. But I've got to do it my way:

1 - I won't restrict myself to nail designs. So you will probably see eye looks, cupcakes and other creative interpretations of the various themes as well.
2 - Because of point 1, I won't be able to post each day. Some things need more preparation and time to finish. Or someone to eat the results and that's not going to be just me all the time! Besides, if I had to post each day, I'd probably not even start. That's way too much pressure on my schedule.

Here's the list:

Day 1-10: COLOUR

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Violet
Black & White
Metallic
Rainbow
Gradient

Day 11-20: PATTERN

Polka dots
Stripes
Animal print
Flowers
Delicate print
Tribal print
Glitter
Half moon
Galaxy
(Water) Marble

Day 21-30: Inspiration

Colour
Song
Movie
Book
Fashion
Pattern
Art
Flag
Supernatural
Tutorial

Day 31: Recreate your favourite challenge.


Some themes are more challenging than others - I'm looking at you, tribal print - and some have me exploding with ideas. Maybe I'll do several versions for a few...

I'm excited already, I hope you'll follow me on this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment