September 03, 2013

Challenge time: 05 - Blue, version 2

When I was asked to use "something blue-ish" for a bag, I knew I had to put it up here as a challenge entry. I've just finished this yesterday night:



The recipient decided on the basic colour scheme and chose the block pattern, I came up with the rest. The bag shall protect his headset.



For easy access (and because I had it at hand), the bag closes with velcro. To make it sturdy and provide protection, I used a stiff interfacing which was attached to the outside by quilting.





I simply love this multi-coloured thread! And such a perfect match to the fabric (which is a happy coincidence as I had this thread at hand, too)!

Violet next or more blue? Argh, can't decide!

2 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Tasche hast Du da genäht.
    Entspricht zu 100 % meinen Lieblingsfarben.
    Und toll gequiltet!
    Sag mal, warum ist denn hier Alles in englischer Sprache????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! Ich bin von den Farben auch ganz begeistert!

      Das Englisch hat viele Gründe: 1. Ich will üben. 2. Eine meiner mitlesenden Freundinnen kann kein Deutsch. 3. Ich hoffe, dass mein Blog irgendwann international gelesen wird.
      Wenn dir etwas unklar ist, frag mich einfach! :)

      Delete