September 15, 2013

Stitching in colour: A POTC a month (July - September)

Note: Due to a little blog accident, I had to rewrite this post.

I'm part of a swap group to exchange a hand sewn block each month. We're twelve members, so the swap will go on for a year. The pattern to sew is the pattern of the cross - or POTC for short. To make sure the blocks match each other, we decided on a template size beforehand. Each participant picks two colours and the swap partner sews a POTC accordingly, picking the fabric from their own stash.

This are the blocks I've sewn so far:



July: Orange + Grey



August: Orange + Grey



September: Blue + Green

And this are the ones that were sewn for me:



July



August

I'm still waiting to receive the POTC for September. But as I haven't sent out yet, I shouldn't be the one complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment