November 08, 2013

Stitching in colour: Designer Mystery BOM - 06

This is awfully late. While I did start block 06 of the BOM three weeks ago, I couldn't keep at it and left it unfinished for two weeks. Too much grey, maybe? It certainly has that in common with the current weather.



So much fabric is left in the package! It almost looks like I didn't use any. I am debating wether or not to sew all the blocks a second time or to use the beautiful fabric for other projects.



Block 06 is appropriatley named Town Square and was designed by Kate Spain. My imagination shows me a park in the middle surrounded by little shops on the main street.



I hope the next blocks will be more colourful again. And if not, I decided to make them so. No one needs that much grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment